1440TIME Watch Samples

Here are a few concept watches made using my Utility Patent "Countdown Minute Clock". The actual concept of creating a 1440TIME™ timepiece came to me five years after I finished my first book 'The Time Factor' that was my second flash of genius that hit me! The same standard clock still used today has never been upgraded for the speed of our modern day world! Everything evolves, but the clock hasn't!  

Many people read great motivational books and attend seminars to get back on track, but as time passes, the words, concepts and motivation wane. Hence, why Tony Robbins created Life Coaches to keep those going and engaged after the big high is over. With my work, you get to read my books to get the understanding and motivation, and wear a 1440TIME™ watch on your wrist or smartwatch to keep you motivated all day... every day! 


Ownership of understanding is motivation in itself! 


And, since I use "TIME" on your wrist for the source that drives the motivation for everything you want in your life, you must own it! Who else would? For those who are already successful and have the money, 1440TIME™ is what you have been looking for! Since you have the money already, the only thing you crave is more TIME... and now you have 12,000% more perceptional daily clock time than everyone else to enjoy your life even more!!!





The idea is to license 1440TIME™ to any of the hundreds of watch companies out there.



All watches made by Flash-Clocks Marco Avila

US Patent

No comments:

Post a Comment