Jack a New and different way to view Clock Time...



Hi, Jack I met you back at the BESTSELLER BLUEPRINT conference in Philadelphia September 2012.


My name is Kevin McGrane and I introduced you to my patent pending my 'Minute Countdown Clock' concept, "1440TIME", as you were heading to the elevator to leave the conference... You found it quite intriguing and gave me your business card. I also gave you one of my shirts. At that time my patent was pending, so couldn't go into that much detail. The shirt had this logo in it.

I learned a lot at the Bestseller Blueprint conference and had the honor to listen and to meet you! But before that, I was very familiar with ‘Your Success Principles” and of course, 'The Secret'.  

Jack everybody out there has missed this simple hidden in plain sight clock-time secret! I stumbled upon this in the beginning of my 2007 tax season, purely by the necessity of needing more time! This is the single greatest change in the way we look at TIME in our human history? 


The 1440TIME™ EXPERIENCE/SOLUTION:
  1. It slows and expands the perceptional time (6,000%-12,000%) one has in a day! 
  2. It gives a small daily dose of that "sense of urgency" feeling that keeps us alive and hungry!
  3. It makes you accountable for your time and puts a massive halt to "TFS" Times Fault Syndrome"! You now must own it after all, since TIME stands for Things I Must Earn...? Who else you would?
  4. It is fully functional, precise, resets at midnight 1440-0 and even though I don't see mainstream using it right out of the gate, but no one thought Apple would be where they are, except Steve Jobs. 
  5. And most important for the anyone, not just "higher thinkers", it is a simple way to keep anyone in the NOW all day every day!

Jack, I finally received my patent and finished two books that go along with the new time clock invention. You inspired me to hang in there, do the hard work, believe in yourself and dream big. I have worked nonstop on this new time paradigm and received my patent March 14, 2017, in addition to that I have a Registered Trade Mark on The 1440 Power System® and pending on 1440TIME™. 


It has been ten years since I stumble upon this minute concept thinking while getting ready for my 2007 tax season and I believe that 1440TIME™ is here and has a place right now, whether used for personal growth, self-motivated, entrepreneurs, and S&P 500 companies.  
And why not CSSE! It's a simple but an innovative way that uses TIME "countdown style" to create a small dose of "sense of urgency", now taking time from intangible to tangible!  It will help any Motivational, Time Management or Productivity book or training immediately because all are missing the secret sauce…            1440TIME™ and the 1440 Power System®.



It's a simple but innovative way that uses TIME "countdown style" to create a small dose of "sense of urgency", now taking time from intangible to tangible!  













                                                                                                          

There are 1,440 minutes in a day, and when put that clock face over a 24-hour clock it works the same way except, instead of hours counting up, I have the minutes counting down, just like the sun does all day. It's the 21st-century sundial clock.

By wearing a 1440TIME™ watch on your wrist or having it on your smartphone as an App, you can always be in the now at a glance! Plus it keeps time even when the sun goes down!




Let me show you a few live demonstrations that I made.
Click links:

First 1440TIME™ Clock

Clock Gallery

The 1440 Power System


Minute Thinking


Theoretical of 1440Time


Expand and Slow Time


US PATENT



The 1440 Power System® is using 1440TIME broken down into three zones of the day.
Sleep—Livelihood—OnTime


Jack, I know you're a man still on a mission even though you have done some much already in your life. I believe with your resume and vision, you can help bring 1440TIME™ and its concepts to light... giving the gift of time to millions. 

Jack, I would love to work with you on this and you are the first person I am asking. Please look everything over and let me know what you think. I am ready to move forward right now with you as a partner. 

I will be in Las Vegas for my H&R BLOCK tax conference November 4-8. I have a franchise here LI, NY and made the top 100 out of 1,600 again this year. I also am #1 out of 100,000 tax pros in all of H&R BLOCK, for the number of returns prepared in a tax season. It is impossible to beat me using my time construct versus the others that use the Standard Time Clock. 
Block is on my radar since I already have proof of concept with them for three years now.   

Thank you so much,

Kevin McGrane
(631) 513-9236 Cell
(631) 946-8811 Business
(631) 736-1219 Home
1440time@gmail.com


Think Outside the Clock  

No comments:

Post a Comment